Re: [Mendobirds] Frigate bird

  • "LFK" Liquid Fusion Kayaking
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
      Whoops, I was at the Noyo Beach in Fort Bragg.
      Jeff

      On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Diane Hichwa <dhichwa@...> wrote:

      > Where WERE you?
      > Diane Hichwa
      >
      > Email: dhichwa@...
      >
      > Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
      > 707-483-3130 (cell)
      > More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
      > Millie 2007
      >
      > From: "\"LFK\" Liquid Fusion Kayaking" <bearaware@...>
      > Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:25:16 -0700
      > To: <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [Mendobirds] Frigate bird
      >

      > So I as I dressed to go kayaking, a very large bird floated effortlessly
      > above the TV's. hmm? Grabbed the binos and keyed out a frigate-bird. Or
      > could this be?
      > Jeff Laxier
      >
      > --
      > Jeff Laxier
      > (707) 962-1623(office)
      > (707) 684-9459 (cell)
      > jeff@...
      > http://www.liquidfusionkayak.com
      >
      > The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
      > -Claude Monet

      Jeff Laxier
      (707) 962-1623(office)
      (707) 684-9459 (cell)
      jeff@...
      http://www.liquidfusionkayak.com

      The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
      -Claude Monet

    • Ron LeValley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
        Definitely possible. This is the time of year that they do show up. Pretty
        cool. Let us know if it sticks around!

        jeff@... <mailto:jeff%40liquidfusionkayak.com>
        http://www.liquidfusionkayak.com

        The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
        -Claude Monet

      • Chuck Dresel
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
          I know of a few northcoast records. If this bird is seen again can you
          keep posting? I'd love to come up on Saturday if it is still around.

          Chuck Dresel
          Napa, CA
          --
          Chuck Dresel