Frigate bird

  • "LFK" Liquid Fusion Kayaking
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
      So I as I dressed to go kayaking, a very large bird floated effortlessly
      above the TV's. hmm? Grabbed the binos and keyed out a frigate-bird. Or
      could this be?
      Jeff Laxier

      --
      Jeff Laxier
      (707) 962-1623(office)

      The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
      -Claude Monet

    • "LFK" Liquid Fusion Kayaking
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
        Whoops, I was at the Noyo Beach in Fort Bragg.
        Jeff

        On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Diane Hichwa <dhichwa@...> wrote:

        > Where WERE you?
        > Diane Hichwa
        >
        > Email: dhichwa@...
        >
        > Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
        > 707-483-3130 (cell)
        > More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
        > Millie 2007
        >
        > From: "\"LFK\" Liquid Fusion Kayaking" <bearaware@...>
        > Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:25:16 -0700
        > To: <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: [Mendobirds] Frigate bird
        >

        > So I as I dressed to go kayaking, a very large bird floated effortlessly
        > above the TV's. hmm? Grabbed the binos and keyed out a frigate-bird. Or
        > could this be?
        > Jeff Laxier
        >
        > --
        > Jeff Laxier
        > (707) 962-1623(office)
        > (707) 684-9459 (cell)
        > jeff@...
        > http://www.liquidfusionkayak.com
        >
        > The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
        > -Claude Monet

        Jeff Laxier
        (707) 962-1623(office)
        (707) 684-9459 (cell)
        jeff@...
        http://www.liquidfusionkayak.com

        The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
        -Claude Monet

      • Ron LeValley
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
          Definitely possible. This is the time of year that they do show up. Pretty
          cool. Let us know if it sticks around!

          jeff@... <mailto:jeff%40liquidfusionkayak.com>
          http://www.liquidfusionkayak.com

          The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
          -Claude Monet

        • Chuck Dresel
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
            I know of a few northcoast records. If this bird is seen again can you
            keep posting? I'd love to come up on Saturday if it is still around.

            Chuck Dresel
            Napa, CA
            --
            Chuck Dresel