Cal Towhee - Another at Ocean Meadows

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      Mon, 12 August 2012 -- This morning above the garage, a California Towhee perched "chinking" constantly.
      It moved to the front porch then south to a neighboring house.  We could hear it calling for several minutes, but it possibly left the area.  We will be listening for it.

      The first Cal Towhee arrived in the yard 23 December 2007 and was last noted on the calendar 25 October 2008.

      Karen and Jim Havlena
      Ocean Meadows/Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California