Semipalmated Sandpiper at Virgin Creek Beach

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      Fri August 2, 2013--Chuck Vaughn and I did a SOS Survey on Virgin Creek Beach today. It was a slow day for shorebirds. We only had 4 peeps but one was a SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPER at the creek.

      Further north at Ward Ave. there was a breeding plumage RHINOCEROS AUKLET with a group of Surf Scoters.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River