Recently fledged Spotted Sandpiper

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 9:48 AM
      Sun Jul 28, 2013 0700am

      This morning at the Ukiah Wastewater Plant there was a recently fledged Spotted Sandpiper with an adult. Chuck said he only recalls one other time that they have bred here at the plant.

      I got a pic at the link belowe but the little fella was running fast

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevestump/9386346722/in/photostream/

      Steve Stump
    • choatzin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28 2:22 PM
        Geoff and I re-found the Spotted Sandpiper chick this morning and a
        sibling too. They were both doing the rumba like pros...

        Cheryl Watson
        Ukiah, CA