Western and the Clark's Grebe of Clear lake.

  • faithrig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      Hi everyone,It's a great time to be on Clear Lake. You'll see Western
      and the Clark's Grebe breeding. You might even get a glimpse of a pair
      courting. I find it comical when the male grebe after mating runs down
      the females head.Some of my photos.
      <http://www.eyesofthewild.us/clarks-and-western-grebes.html> Let's hope for lots of babies in August.Thank you

      Faith