The Western and the Clark's Grebe's

  • faithrig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.To know
      more about these amazing birds please contact us at
      http://eyesofthewild.us/and for photos
      http://eyesofthewild.us/western-and-the-clarks-grebe.htmlThank you for
      your time.Faith

    • Vishnu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
        Thank you for sharing your excellent Grebe photos. Best I've seen.
        The link to the website failed because of an extra word added to the end.
        The Website is definitely worth checking out though, and the correct link
        is:

        http://eyesofthewild.us/

        Vishnu