White-throated Swift

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2013
      Sat, 6 July 2013 -- I saw a White-throated Swift flying just south of Frog Woman Rock, at approximately mm 3.75 on Hwy 101.

      Karen Havlena
      MEN County, Ca

      Sent from my iPhone
    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2014
        3/20/14 1:30 pm
        Today at the Pioneer Bridge in Potter Valley there were 7 White-throated Swift making a bunch of noise. Steve Stump