Re: Addresses

  • E. Rae Hudspeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 3:38 PM
      The address added in the message is my new address on April 1. Most of you
      know I am trying to sell this house and move to a countinued care facility
      in Medford called Rogue Valley Manor. It is a fine place with all the
      layers of care. A number of my friends are there now, or are coming.

      Kia and I will have a two bedroom cottage almost as large as this house. My
      niece, Amy will be driving us there in my car. Love to all, R&K
      E Rae Hudspeth, M.D. 1422 Village Center Drive
      PO Box 78 Medford, OR 97504
      The Sea Ranch, CA 95497 541 857 6511
      707 785-2969