Brown Thrasher Fort Bragg June 30

  • Sarah W
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 3:47 PM
      My husband David Flaim saw a:

      Brown Thrasher at our home in Fort Bragg today at 1:00 pm ( East on airport road ).

      He took some photos and I will see if I can post one from my mobile. It won't be full quality, but a gorgeous bird!

      Im in New York so posting from here :-)

      Prost!

      Sarah Wagner, PT, DPT
      Pilates Instructor
      Sent from my iPhone

    • Sarah W
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30 4:41 PM
        I was able to upload a few photos from my mobile ( not sure quality ) to album:

        Brown Thrasher

        :-)

        Sarah, PT
        Sent from my iPhone