Correction to Date on Subject Line - Is 15 September

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
      Sunday, 15 September, is the correct date for the Introductory Basic Seabird
      Identification pelagic trip.

      We are looking forward to this trip being a success.  Thanks!

      Karen Havlena

    • Sarah W
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
        My husband David Flaim saw a:

        Brown Thrasher at our home in Fort Bragg today at 1:00 pm ( East on airport road ).

        He took some photos and I will see if I can post one from my mobile. It won't be full quality, but a gorgeous bird!

        Im in New York so posting from here :-)

        Prost!

        Sarah Wagner, PT, DPT
        Pilates Instructor
        Sent from my iPhone

      • Sarah W
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
          I was able to upload a few photos from my mobile ( not sure quality ) to album:

          Brown Thrasher

          :-)

          Sarah, PT
          Sent from my iPhone