Addresses

  • E. Rae Hudspeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
      E Rae Hudspeth, M.D.
      PO Box 78 1422 Village Center Drive
      Medford, Or
      97504
      The Sea Ranch, CA 95497 541 857 6511
      707 785-2969
    • E. Rae Hudspeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
        The address added in the message is my new address on April 1. Most of you
        know I am trying to sell this house and move to a countinued care facility
        in Medford called Rogue Valley Manor. It is a fine place with all the
        layers of care. A number of my friends are there now, or are coming.

        Kia and I will have a two bedroom cottage almost as large as this house. My
        niece, Amy will be driving us there in my car. Love to all, R&K
        E Rae Hudspeth, M.D. 1422 Village Center Drive
        PO Box 78 Medford, OR 97504