6/2 UWTP Brant

  • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      Greetings Mendobirders- This morning I saw a Brant at the Ukiah
      Wastewater Treatment Plant. It was on the flooded middle pond, loosely
      associated with 30+ Canada Geese. Other unseasonal waterfowl out there
      included two continuing male Ring-necked Ducks, and a male Greater Scaup.
      The Brant was still there at about 815.

      Chuck

      --
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn