Boobies

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      I just checked my photos of the Brown Booby in Mendocino last Sunday with the Bodega Bay bird and it is easy to see that they are different individuals. Wonder is the Bodega bird is the same as the one recently seen at the Pt. Reyes lighthouse.

      Just posted photos of those birds along with a beautiful Red-throated Loon on my recent gallery photo page.
      see www.sterlingbirds.com

      cheers,
      John

      John Sterling