Re: [Mendobirds] Baird's Sandpiper Continues.

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      I was able to get photos day before yesterday, of a single Dunlin in breeding plumage and 2 Semi-Palmated Plovers on Virgin Creek Beach.
      They are in an album on the Groups page:
      Feather (Lisa)

      Visit my website at www.sunriseseaglass.com for photos, sea glass tile ideas, my book on Glass Beach and more :)