Brown Booby Picture and more.

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 10:28 AM
      Mon May 20, 2013--I have uploaded a picture of the BROWN BOOBY seen on the Fort Bragg Pelagic trip.

      This bird "might" be the most northern Brown Booby recorded along the coast for the Spring Period. I have checked Ebird reports and "Rare Birds of California" and cannot find anything north of us during this period. Time will tell if this observation holds up.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River