Adult Bald Eagle flyby in Point Arena May 4th and Osprey update

  • jackson_us
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 8:13 AM
      5/14/13

      Hi All,
      Linda Bostwick and Mel Smith had an adult Bald Eagle fly by their home in Point Arena on Saturday, May 4th. They were thrilled.

      The Osprey nest we can see from our home in Anchor Bay is occupied by the female who is obviously sitting on eggs. Another nest on our road is also occupied. I found that nest rebuilding to be very interesting. It is very oval and the sides are much higher than in years past.

      Jeanne Jackson