Lawrence's Goldfinches - Ukiah Water Treatment Plant - 5.7.13

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      7 May 2013 - This morning (9:45 am) as I was walking around the Ukiah Water Treatment Plant with Andrea & Neal Davies I saw 4 Lawrence's Goldfinches. They were midpoint of the north pond on the north side in a small tree. After a couple of minutes they flew off to the NW past the wind machine.

      I saw no sign of the GT Grackle or the YH Blackbird.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah