Yellow-headed Blackbird

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5, 2013
      Sun May 5, 2013 9:20 am

      There is a female Yellow-headed Blackbird at the UWWTP. Steve Stump
    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2013

        10/30/13 1238 pm

        Today at the Ukiah WWTP there is a female Yellow-headed Blackbird. It was flying around with some Brewers Blackbird in the plant(not the pond area). Steve Stump

      • stevestump
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 31, 2013

           10/31/13

          0753 am The Yellow-headed Blackbird at the Ukiah Wastewater Plant continued this morning. The bird is hanging out with a flock of Brewer"s Blackbird. Steve Stump

          ---In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, <stevestump@...> wrote:

          10/30/13 1238 pm

          Today at the Ukiah WWTP there is a female Yellow-headed Blackbird. It was flying around with some Brewers Blackbird in the plant(not the pond area). Steve Stump

        • mhbrady2000
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 15, 2013
            A female was at our feeder (corner of East Road and Burris Lane in Potter Valley) at 9AM this morning, feeding with a flock of Red-wing Blackbirds.  This is a first for our yard.  Mike and Halle Brady
          • stevestump
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 21, 2014

              8/21/14 10:30 am

              This morning at the Ukiah WWTP there was an immature male Yellow-headed Blackbird around the road of the Middle/South pond. I birded the ponds till about 4:30 pm after hours and the bird was still present. Steve Stump

            • stevestump
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 15 10:43 AM

                4/15/15 1030 am

                There is a female Yellow-headed Blackbird at the Ukiah WWTP. It was seen flying with a mixed flock of blackbirds at the SE corner of the ponds. There are a pair of Blue-winged teal and a Green Heron also.

                Steve Stump