5/2: Great-tailed Grackle Ukiah WTP

  • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Greetings Mendobirders- At about 10 this morning, after watching the
      White-faced Ibis at the Ukiah WTP, Richard Hubacek and I saw an adult male
      Great-tailed Grackle at the sludge pond. The bird flew south, briefly lit
      on the remnants of the old pear orchard wind machine in the presently
      fallow field, and then flew out of view over the packing sheds.

      Chuck

      --
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA