4.26.13 Ukiah Water Treatment Plant - Am Pipit, Blue-winged Teal

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 2:18 PM
      This am, Steve Stump called me to report that Chuck Vaughn had spotted a male Blue-winged Teal at the Ukiah Water Treatment Plant. I went down and observed it with Steve. Also present was an American Pipit in full breeding plumage (very pretty) and a Dunlin going into full breeding plumage. The Dunlin has been there for a few days. I was there from 11 am until almost 12:30.

      The Pipit and the Dunlin were in the middle pond on the south shore about midway. The teal was in the north pond at the west end.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah