Mountain Bluebirds still

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Tue, 4 Mar 2003 -- Although I could not find them yesterday, the MOUNTAIN
      BLUEBIRDS were back on Pine Avenue in Potter Valley at 09:15 this morning.
      I am revising the numbers estimate slightly to 9 (6m, 3f). They rove about
      in a fairly tight flock, but they are not always all together. Some stay in
      the tops of the trees along the creek.
      Had an ALLEN'S HUMMINGBIRD at my feeders yesterday. The first
      sightings of spring migrants in interior Mendocino County are being logged
      at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mendobirds/database
      All Mendobirds subscribers who are yahoogroups members can add to this database.

      George Chaniot, Potter Valley, MEN, CA