Solitary Sandpiper continues at LAKE

  • dhecomovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      I birded the Scotts Valley Road pond this morning from 10:15 to 11:50, and the Solitary Sandpiper was a no show. I returned at 2:45 and located it within a few minutes foraging in the mud flat area at the north end of the pond. As previously reported, the location of the Sandpiper is at a pond on the west side of the road at 5115 Scotts Valley Road or milepost 5.80.

      Good Birding!

      ~ Darlene Hecomovich
      Cobb