22 Greater Yellowlegs - Fort Bragg

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 12:30 PM
      Thu, 11 April 2013 -- Dorothy Tobkin called to say that 22 GREATER YELLOWLEGS
      were taking shelter from the wind on the east side of the Pudding Creek bridge.  She
      could also see several dowitchers, one was a LONG-BILLED.  No Lesser Yellowlegs
      were seen.  This is the highest number of GRYE Toby has ever seen together in
      Mendocino County!

      Pudding Creek bridge is on the north side of Fort Bragg along Hwy 1.

      For Dorothy Tobkin

      (K Havlena)
      Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca

    • Sarah W
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 7:58 PM
        7:45 pm 4/12/13 Friday

        There is a Ross's Goose in the same area with 2 Mallards right now;
        David Flaim also saw a Dunlin earlier today.

        Sarah Wagner, PT
        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 11, 2013, at 12:30 PM, K A Havlena <kahavlena@...> wrote:

        > Thu, 11 April 2013 -- Dorothy Tobkin called to say that 22 GREATER YELLOWLEGS
        > were taking shelter from the wind on the east side of the Pudding Creek bridge. She
        > could also see several dowitchers, one was a LONG-BILLED. No Lesser Yellowlegs
        > were seen. This is the highest number of GRYE Toby has ever seen together in
        > Mendocino County!
        >
        > Pudding Creek bridge is on the north side of Fort Bragg along Hwy 1.
        >
        > For Dorothy Tobkin
        >
        > (K Havlena)
        > Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca

      • Sarah W
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12 8:01 PM
          Sorry the subject line was misspelled; we thought it was a Snow Goose before looking through the scope.

          Sarah, PT
          Sent from my iPhone