Greater White-fronted X Canada Hybrid?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
      Sun Apr 7, 2013 2:15 pm

      Today at Mendocino Headlands I saw this strange looking goose. What do you all think? Pics at link Steve Stump

    • Lisa Walker (Feather)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
        Interesting shot! I say, yeah, it does look like a Greater White-fronted, Canada Goose hybrid, OR, a hybrid between a domestic and Canada goose that got loose (which happens a lot in other areas).

        Thanks for posting the original so it could be blown up.

        Lisa

        Visit my website at www.sunriseseaglass.com for photos, sea glass tile ideas, my book on Glass Beach and more :)