Ross's Goose - Fort Bragg

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 10:11 AM
      7 April, 2013 -- This morning, Steve Stump saw a ROSS's GOOSE on Pudding Creek,
      west of Hwy 1.  This could be the same bird that has frequented the area between
      Bald Hill Rd and Pudding Creek for a few months.  Pudding Creek is at the north end
      of Fort Bragg.

      For Steve Stump

      (K Havlena)
      Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca

    • Steve Stump
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 10:15 AM
        Thanks Karen, I posted a pic under Pudding Creek in photo's

        Steve Stump

      • Steve Stump
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 10:16 AM
          7 April 2013 1015 am