Black-headed Grosbeak

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 7, 2013
      Sun, 7 April 2013 -- This morning Jim called me to the kitchen to see a male
      Black-headed Grosbeak feeding where I just put out seed.  I think this is only
      the fourth one for Ocean Meadows and the first time one has been in our yard.
      They don't stick around here on the bare, coastal bench for long.

      Jim and Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca