Palm Warbler, Ward Avenue

  • jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
      29, March 2013 - This morning about 9:00AM David Smith & I found a single Palm Warbler along the Haul Road south of the Ward Avenue parking lot. It was about 50 yards north of the burrowing owl spot described earlier on this site. I took photos of it on both sides of the Haul Road. Also saw and photographed the burrowing owl. We later went to Virgin Creek beach to photograph shorebirds and saw Richard Hubacek. I told us where he had seen the Rock sandpiper and the Harlequin ducks. We got to photograph them also. Jack Booth
    • Jack Booth
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
        Correction to previous post. Richard told us where he had seen the rock sandpiper. Jack Booth