Update from Point Arena

  • Jeff Petit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      At Arena Cove yesterday afternoon (Sunday, March 24, 2013) around 3:30 we saw a  Osprey soaring over the bluffs and to the north side of the pier. It took off north toward the Lighthouse.

      On the ridge - our Violet Green Swallows returned yesterday.  We had our first good look at a RUFOUS  hummingbird.  We also have pictures of the first baby hummer of the season.

      Jeff & Beth Petit
      Point Arena
       3/25/2013