Pelagic Trip - Sun, 19 May - A Few Spaces Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      We have 4 spaces left for the pelagic trip out of Fort Bragg, Sunday 19 May.  This
      is essentially an all-day effort traversing the open ocean searching for seabirds with
      leaders Todd Easterla, Rob Fowler and John Sterling.

      Please contact me first before sending a payment.  Thank you.

      Cost:  By check, $105 per person ($110-each by credit card).

      Meet:  7-am at the TELSTAR in north Noyo harbor; return approx. 3:30-pm.

      Sorry, we can't take children under 11 years of age, nor the physically handicapped.

      Thanks!

      Contact:  Karen Havlena  jkhavlena@...