Surf scoters at UWTP

  • jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Steve Stump called me about surf scoters at Ukiah Waste Treatment plant this morning. I photographed them at 11:20 to 11:30 AM. I downloaded photos to Mendobirds photos. They are in the folder labeled Ukiah Waste Treatment Plant. They were still there when I left about 11:40 AM. The single dunlin and single northern pintail were also still there. Also 14 least sandpipers were there. Jack Booth