White-throated Sparrow - HREC

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      19 March 2013 - Tuesday - Out my office window this morning was a WHITE-THROATED SPARROW eating flowering
      quince blossoms. This is the first one that I have seen this winter/spring at UC HREC. Good birding. Bob Keiffer

      [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
      Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
      4070 University Rd.
      Hopland, CA 95449