Mountain Bluebirds continue

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 -- Yesterday I saw the MOUNTAIN BLUEBIRDS again at 4:30
      pm. on Pine Ave., Potter Valley. Today I watched them from 9:00-9:45 as the
      roved through much of the area visible from the set-back gate on the north
      side about 3/4 mile from East Road. They were on the fences along the
      creek, on the ground and rocks in the fields, the grape-stake fence along
      Pine Ave., and the tops of the oaks along the creek and by the pullout. The
      number appears to be 8 (4m,4f) possibly 9, but there is sometimes a Western
      Bluebird or two with them when they fly up into the trees.

      George Chaniot, Potter Valley, MEN, CA