Selasphorus Hummer

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      I have an adult male Allen's Hummingbird (solid green back) visiting my feeders today; he is being chased off by the resident pair of Anna's Hummingbirds, but he puts up a good fight and manages to get something to eat.

      I got photos, but the camera's ISO was set too low and a lot of the photos came out very blurry. I won't be posting those. Once I reset to ISO to 400 and managed shots of the Anna's at the feeders, I was getting too cold to stay outside (LOL) so I will try again tomorrow (he's been here since early this morning, so I am guessing he might stick around for a few days (I HOPE). :)

      Lisa (Feather)