MCAS Pelagic Trip - Sunday, 19 May, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      MCAS will hold its spring pelagic trip on Sunday, 19 May, from Noyo harbor,
      Fort Bragg.  Our scheduled leaders are Todd Easterla, Rob Fowler and John
      Sterling!

      Sign-up:  Please contact Karen Havlena first -- jkhavlena@...

      Cost: $105 per person, prepaid.  One can pay by check or through PayPal.
                To use PayPal, look on the lower right for a yellow link to PayPal. The
                 website address is    www.mendocinocoastaudubon.org/

                 To pay by check:  Make check payable to:  MCAS  $105-each
                 Mail to:  K. Havlena
                               PO Box 40,  Fort Bragg, CA 95437    (Not MCAS box)

      Time: Meet at 7-am, returning approximately 3:30-pm -- 8+ hours
      Boat: TELSTAR, with Captain Randy Thornton  (NO galley, bring your lunch).

      Again, please contact Karen Havlena prior to sending payment.  Limited spaces
      available.  Thanks!