crane etc

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 11:02 AM
      Howdy,
      I took my family on a weekend vacation to the coast and was able to get a
      little birding in. The Sandhill Crane was still at the Garcia River Bottoms
      on Sunday--but was difficult to see during much of the time. There was a
      male Eurasian Wigeon and several dozen Aleutian Canada Geese with the swans.
      Hadn't birded Mendocino in about eight years.....but finally broke 275 for
      the county.

      no luck on the albatross or laughing gull or rock sandpiper......

      John

      John Sterling
      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695
      530 668-8694 (home office)
      530 668-1985 (home)
      916 737-3000 ext 3593 (Sacramento office)
      916 752-0899 (cell phone)