Good news! Al showed up just now

  • Rick & Jeanne Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 9:12 AM
      March 7, 2013, 9 am. Jason, who works at the Point Arena Pier, just reported that Al, our favorite Laysan Albatross, flew in around 9 am this morning. The bird gave a big stretch of its wings and settled down in the normal spot north of the pier. Jason says when Al shows up this early in the day, he usually stays for the entire day.

      Good news, yes?!

      Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay