Winter period ends

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      28 February 2013 - The North American Birds winter period ends today, covering the months of December, January, and February. I will be preparing the Mendocino County report for submittal to the NAB - Northern California Region editors. If any of you have unusual, rare, or otherwise unique bird species sightings during this period that have not already been posted on Mendobirds or eBirds, then feel free to send me your list directly before February 10th. Thanks ...and good birding. Bob Keiffer rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...>

      [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
      Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
      4070 University Rd.
      Hopland, CA 95449