Potter Valley Dipper Nest

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      Hey Jim and all,

      Seth LaRosa and I went under the old Potter Valley bridge this morning and discovered two American Dippers gathering nesting materials. The birds were building a nest on the east side of the pillar that the old nest is on. The nest is about half way built and it is in a perpendicular position just below the other nest. You must go down on the east side of the bridge to fully see the nest. Be careful. Steve Stump