Chipping Sparrow - Ocean Meadows

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Tue, 19 Feb 2013 -- We have a CHIPPING SPARROW visiting the yard to feed with
      the sparrows and others.  The Steller's Jay and N Mockingbird are still here, too.  While
      all were having breakfast, a sudden hailstorm pelted them and they had to take cover.

      Karen Havlena
      Ocean Meadows/Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California