Burrowing Owl continues

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      I went back to Ward Avenue this morning and the Burrowing Owl continues on the driftwood pile......

    • Lisa Walker (Feather)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
        My friend Sam reported today that the Burrowing Owl continues (she posted photos earlier today on this site) at Ward Avenue......he's been sitting in the ice plant on the opposite side, apparently digging a hole.

        Question: does anyone know if they might stay on and breed this year, or if they have in years past?