Another Burrowing Owl Along Ten Mile Beach

  • Erica Fielder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      Larry Knowles and I saw a single burrowing owl in the Ten Mile Dunes yesterday. It was sitting on a log, among other logs, just west of the Haul Road, 100 feet NE of the tiny lagoon at the mouth of Inglenook Creek, just up from the beach.

      Erica Fielder
      Look at our interpretive panels:
      http://www.ericafielderstudio.com

      Like us and find out about nature on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/ericafielderstudio

      Follow our Blog: http://ericafielderstudio.blogspot.com/

      Make your own Bird Feeder Hat:
      http://www.birdfeederhat.org