American Dipper

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
      The American Dipper posted by George Chaniot at the Old Potter Valley Bridge was there today at 4:00 pm. I was able to get really close without the bird flying away. Steve
    • redwoodrider
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2016

        Saturday August 17 2016 at Camp One Fort Bragg. 3:30. I saw a dipper in the SF  Noyo River about 200 ft downstream from the Eggtake station.