Say's Phoebe and Tree Swallows in Lake County on Wed 2.6.13.

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      I birded in Lake County today and saw my fos Tree Swallows on the Nice-Luerne cutoff just east of Rodman Slough. There was a Say's Phoebe at the end of Reclamation Rd.

      Others that were fun included 3 Amer White Pelicans and a Common Goldeneye at Rodman Slough and 4 Cinnamon Teal at the cutoff east of Rodman on the north side of the road.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah