Re:Al the Albatross

  • Butch Carter
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello Mendobirds

       I am planning to be in Pt. Arena over the President's Day week-end and looking for sighting's of the Albatross, the latest sighting I have found was on Jan. 17th on E-bird.  Any help???

          Thank You
          Butch Carter
          Santa Ysabel, California

    • Rick & Jeanne Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
        Hi Butch,
        I have queried Mel Smith who lives close by the Pier and he says Al hasn’t been around lately. The surf has been rough so perhaps he/she’s been hiding out in a secret cove. Hope the Albatross shows up soon. I will let you know if I receive a sighting.
        Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay