Red-breasted Merganser

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      I hiked along the Glass Beach headlands today and below the southern end across from the fence and north of the drainage pipe, was an adult male Red-breasted Merganser, all alone, hunting in the water ..... he was in breeding plumage. My photos aren't that great, so if anyone wants to see, please e mail me and I will send you one :)

      Lisa in Fort Bragg