Continuing Laughing Gull - 2/8

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2003
      Greetings Mendobirders,
      This afternoon (2/8) the immature LAUGHING GULL was still at Lake
      Cleone. Initially I located the bird on the beach just below the Haul
      Rd at 1430. Shortly thereafter it flew over to Lake Cleone to beg for
      handouts from picnicers. The bird flew back over to the west side of
      the Haul Rd at 1500 and lit out on the ocean a couple hundred feet
      offshore.

      Matthew Matthiessen
      Ukiah, CA