Re: [Mendobirds] Burrowing Owl and American Crow

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      south..... about 1/4 mile.... there's a depression on the east side between the Haul Road and Ward Avenue that creates a natural wind block and the owl is resting about half way between the Haul Road and Ward Avenue on that side. At other times it is seen directly across the road and down the steep embankment, where the driftwood has collected.