Bullock's Oriole Still at Rose Memorial Cemetery - FB

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      Sat, 26 Jan 2012 -- Dorothy Tobkin saw the female BULLOCK'S ORIOLE again
      at Rose Memorial Cemetery at N Franklin & E Spruce in Fort Bragg.  Birds she
      missed seeing today: Nashville Warbler and Burrowing Owl.  She did not mention
      the American Crow, even though I called her about it when I found it on the 23rd.
      I'm glad that Lisa did see the crow and the owl today.

      For Dorothy Tobkin

      (K Havlena)
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California