Ad. Bald Eagle - Ten Mile River Area

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013
      Tue, 22 Jan 2013 -- Becky Bowen and Angela Liebenberg called while watching
      an adult BALD EAGLE on an old tree in the middle of Ten Mile River.  Jim and I
      made it down to the bridge in time to see it fly on both sides of the bridge. Then
      it flew over us and around to the WNW toward the river mouth, Whale Rock and
      Seaside Beach.  We lost sight of it, but it could have returned to the river.

      The Ten Mile River is on Hwy 1, ten miles north of the Noyo River in Fort Bragg.

      Becky Bowen and Angela Liebenberg
      and Jim and Karen Havlena

      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California